Monday, 2 July 2012

Great News ~ My Novel Free on Kindle!

Great News to all my followers ~ Peeps and Kitties alike!

To celebrate me finally getting my very own blog, I used my gentle purrsausion on my human to give my book away for FREE ~ Yes, you heard me right ~ for FREE for all of this week on Amazon from the 2nd - 6th July.

So don't miss out of this Fan'cat'stic offer

Click the links below to get yours NOW!

UK


USA



Don't forget to stop by my face book page and 'Like Me!' and leave a comment if you want to.

Click below


Enjoy all the fun that is Basil the Bionic Cat

Happy reading

Bestest Meows and Purrs

Basil




P.S.

Don't foget to share the fun ~ tell everyone you know!

And if you don't have a Kindle, you can download the App for PC, Mac and everything else at the Amazon Kindle Store

Click Here:

Amazon Kindle Apps for Everything!

2 comments:

  1. Great news, Basil! I even tweeted it for ya! purrs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nerissa, you are a total SUPER STAR! Thank mew so furry much!

    Bestest meows and purrs

    Your furrpal

    Basil

    ReplyDelete

*Waves Paw* Greetings furriends, what's happening?
[BTW I do purr fur comments too! MOL]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...