Monday, 24 February 2014

The Monday Meow ~ A Field Excursion - You've been Busted!


The Monday Meow

A Field Excursion

Monday Greetings my pawesome furriends
The weekends gone, and five more days til it's Caturday.  I don't know about mew, but I love Caturdays as I get to go outside all day and the same on Sunday, obviously if the weather is bad, I have to stay indoors, but if the weather is good I'm gone! 

And that's exactly what happened, it was overcast with brief sunny spells, and a little bit of wind.  So I got my collar on and headed off through the garden, [I had a bit of a roll - it was most invigorating].  Then I went over the fence [posing long enough for the P.A. to get a snapshot] and ambled off down the field next door [Which belongs to my P.A.s Uncle].


Having a roll


On top of the fence


Then, just as I was getting into my stride, guess what?

No, aliens didn't abduct me, there were no flying tomatoes either and I didn't see the famous Highwayman, Dick Turnip!

What happened was this, my sisfur Posie thought she was tagging along fur the fun.


She was hiding in the long grass, and thought I hadn't seen her.


I crept closer 


 
She was furry annoyed that she'd been busted.


After chasing her back to the driveway, like all good brofurs should do, 
I proceeded with my Field Excursion.  

Which was furry furry enjoyable, I explored the bonfire heap [unlit of course] and all along the hedgerows.  There were many marvelous smells effurywhere, as there are bunnies, mices, moles, and all manner of birdies etc... so mew can just imagine to sniff all those delectable aromas takes quite a bit of time!

And then I came home and had to nap, ready fur Sundays Field Trip.

So that was my weekend adventure, what was yours like?

Bestest  Monday purrs

Basil 


18 comments:

  1. Wow, that was an amazing adventure! Did you catch any mice? Because we're thinking tasty snack.... :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No mices this weekend, but I'll let mew know the minute I have some news!!! MOL

      Delete
  2. What a gorgeous place to explore and have such adventures lovely Basil!! And Posie looks so pretty amidst the grass!! Glad you both had such a fun weekend! Take care
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, I did have a furry exciting time! Posie had the sulks though!! MOL

      Delete
  3. Have a lovely week, Basil. Enjoy the garden and the few stripes of sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank mew, and here's hoping fur more sunshine! :D

      Delete
  4. Ever fun! You have a GORGEOUS garden, Basil, and I bet it was super fun to explore all around it.

    Purrs,
    Nissy

    ReplyDelete
  5. That sounds like a wonderful weekend, even if your little sister did try to horn in on your adventures!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MOL, yes I did and I suppose that's what little sisfurs do though!!! MOL

      Delete
  6. What wicked fun you get to have, our slave pet won't let us out cause she knows that we would rid the world of mise. It's very nice that you get along so well with posie!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww, that's a shame, mew could always come here and search out the mices in the field, I wouldn't tell a soul - as I'd be right there with mewl!!!! MOL

      Delete
  7. It is such fun to get out and explore isn't it. I can go in the garden whenever I want to because dad built a prison fence a few years ago. When it is not raining I take mum for walks in the fields. I haven't caught any mousies lately either. I think the rain must have washed them away.

    ReplyDelete
  8. *sighhh* we're ever so envious you get to GO on excursions. The only ones we're allowed are the literary kind. *HEAVY sighhhh*

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow, Basil! You get to go on excursions? That is so exciting ... being indoor kitties, we will live vicariously through you in our dreams, if that's okay with you. :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Basil Buddy you have so much fun I kind of wish I was an outsider. Keep telling us all the fun you have my furend we love it
    Purrs
    Timmy and Furmaly

    ReplyDelete
  11. Wow, that was a great field trip you both went on, what beautiful countryside and land by your house, great pictures!

    ReplyDelete
  12. What an adventure! That sounds like so much fun, and you've definitely have some beautiful scenery to enjoy. Though the outside is scare, you are making us want to go on a field trip too!

    ReplyDelete

*Waves Paw* Greetings furriends, what's happening?
[BTW I do purr fur comments too! MOL]

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...