Thursday 14 December 2017

Time To Give Those Little Grey Cells A workout on Brain Training with Professor Basil P.H.D. #28

Welcome to   

Christmas Edition of Brain Training with Professor Basil

Puzzling greetings my wunderpurr pals

Well how about this cold snap then?  It's been ferociously freezing here fur the last couple of weeks and we did actually get some snow, although it was the supurr-skinny-diet-variety and not the big, fluffy wholesome flakes much to our chagrin.  

We wanted this...



but we got this instead...


Ah well, it looks like the Annual Snowball Fight will have to be in the VR Suite on level 9 in the bunker again this year! PFFFFFFFTTTT!!!


If mew feel the need to catch up on any of the previous puzzles, here's the links:

To see our previous crosswurds, wurdsearches & answers click here:

It's time to get those little grey cells wurking...

[just right click to save the wurdsearch to your 'puter or print it off.] 


And here's this weeks jigsaw puzzle




It took us 14 mins 38 secs, how was your time? 


A quick reminder before we go... don't furget to join in the supurr Thankful on Thursday Blog Hop which is hosted by Brian's Home

Thankful Thursday Blog Hop

Until tomorrow...

Keep Calm

and


Puzzle On


Bestest purrs

Basil & Co xox








Gifs and Glitter Graphics www.glittergraphics.com

Other graphics used under paid licence www.canva.com and www.pizap.com

10 comments:

  1. I got sucked in doing the puzzle and it took me almost 23 minutes!
    It was fun!
    I am thankful for you!
    Purrs
    Marv

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man, I had a piece missing MOL
    No actually it was underneath some of the other bits and took me 24 mins to do. That really sucks MOL Now had there been a mouse in the picture I'd have nailed it in a trice MOL
    Toodle pipski
    Erin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. MOL Erin, yep that last side piece was hiding on the right hand side and we didn't find it til there were only about 6 pieces left too!!! MOL So your new time is the same as ours - congrats!!! XOX

      Delete
  3. Well I did it faster than last week, but not much so I am still not admitting how long it took. I spent too long looking for one side piece and no matter how much I looked I couldn't find it. It suddenly appeared when I got down to the last 6 pieces. Good job I collect my new glasses next week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Angels Flynn & Eric, oh we're sure your time was epic too and we had exactly the same with that sneaky side piece... though it did make it more interesting!! MOL MOL XOX

      Delete
  4. Your whiteout snowstorm picture fooled me, I refreshed the page three times. šŸ˜„

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yikes! 26+ minutes...but I did it!! Phew! No time for that word search now...MOL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pipo dude that was an epic time buddy, well done! Ah well save the wurdsearch fur another day! MOL XOX

      Delete

❤️*Waves Paw* we love comments, thanks so much fur leaving one ❤️
FYI Comment Moderation is on due an influx of SPAM - so if mew don't see your comment straight away, DON'T PANIC!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...