Saturday 10 March 2018

Pet Peeves with Parsley #15 ~ What's Your Boggle This Week? NOPE, I WILL NOT GO TO THE BACK OF THE QUEUE!


Many greetings pawesome pals

Parsley here *waves paw* and welcome to another

Pet Peeves With Parsley



This week it's my turn to get it off my fur in 

 NOPE, I WILL NOT GO TO THE BACK OF THE QUEUE!

Mew may have read yesterday that Pandora wanted today's slot on the blog, well let me tell mew, that wasn't happening on any level! MOL

Here's what happened...




At this point I started to chuckle as I remembered what Basil had said yesterday about some ancient artifact safely stashed on Level 13 of the bunker... something called Pandora's Box, and this amewsed me no end; 'Pandora's Box' seriously how bad can it be?  So 5 minutes later I appeared with this aftur getting rather handy with my marker pen on the front...


Pandora glared at the box and the soggy, recently Smooch slobbered catnip dregs in the bottom, and then said.


Guys, do mew think I should be worried?

NAH, I've got some real big guns in the bunker, it's all good, whateffur is in the real Pandora's Box, me and The B Team can handle it, right!?

*    *    *

And now, let's join in the Caturday Art Blog Hop with  

caturday art

This picture was made with: Prisma - The effect used was: Dreams


Stalking Through The Garden @BionicBasil HQ

*    *    *

What's been your biggest pet peeve this week?

...feel free to leave your peeves in the comment form, all are welcome!

Peevish purrs and MOL-ing!


Parsley






Graphics created with paid licence www.canva.com

22 comments:

  1. My pet peeve are da lack of food sharin round here - I demand more peeple food!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my dudes, that's so not good, tell mew what I'll make us some bacon sarnies and mew come here! MOL Purrs Parsley xox

      Delete
  2. I dunno... Pandora's threat sounds pretty scary to me!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Summer, I think mew could be right!!! OOPS! MOL Purrs Parsley xox

      Delete
  3. Don't get over confident, Parsley. I am sure Pandora has got her box well hidden and you don't want to be around if and when she opens it.
    I love your art!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey guys, I'm starting think I made an error of judgement!! MOL Purrs Parsley xox

      Delete
  4. Hmmm.... I bet she wants to experiment on your body, Parsley! Maybe as a fashion model for her next article MOL
    Toodle pips
    ERin

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Erin, OMC mew don't think that really do mew? MOL Purrs Parsley xox

      Delete
  5. I need sun puddles no been any for ages.Im glad you managed to do the blog today.Love your video and the arty catty photo. Hugs and Purrs.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Christine, so glad mew liked my little post today and I've order some pun puddles to head your way asap! Purrs Parsley xox

      Delete
  6. We dunno, Parsley...those girlcats can be pretty vicious when they want to be. We'd be shaking.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Islands Cats, yep I think mew're right!! OOPS! Purrs Parsley xox

      Delete
  7. Beautiful art. I have a pet peeve, my favorite cat book reviewer didn't review a book this week. :) XO

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiya guys, oh no, Amber sends many, many apologies fur her absence and hopes that the 3 fur 1 this week made up fur it! Purrs Parsley xox

      Delete
  8. Parsley, that a nifty piece of artwork! And uh oh, no one really wants to open Pandora's Box!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks guys, and I think mew're right, no-one should open that box effur - I did a bit of research this week and OMC, lets keep it shut! MOL Purrs Parsley xox

      Delete
  9. Love your artwork, Parsley. You look like a big black panfurr...or am I dreamingšŸ¤” Great story toošŸ˜¹Pawkisses for a Happy DayšŸ¾šŸ˜ššŸ˜»

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Binky, MOL yep I am a big black panfur!!! MOL Purrs Parsley xox

      Delete
  10. There seem to be lots of Pandora type boxes all over the world...and if your Pandora opens one, OMC! We had all better hide!
    Cool art!
    I wish it would warm up and turn into lovely sunny spring! Sun puddles are lacking here...

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Pipo dude, I'm getting real wurried now, thank cod Basil has gone and hidden it! I've put a supurr special order fur some uber warm sun puddles to head your way asap! Purrs Parsley xox

      Delete

❤️*Waves Paw* we love comments, thanks so much fur leaving one ❤️
FYI Comment Moderation is on due an influx of SPAM - so if mew don't see your comment straight away, DON'T PANIC!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...